The CMCB brings together the microbial cell biology expertise in Leiden. It aims at optimal resonance between the groups and maximal exploitation of the available infrastructure and to develop innovative cross-boundary technology platforms.
- Briegel Lab: How Microbes Sense and Respond to their Environment
- Claessen Lab: Multicellular Growth and Development in Filamentous Bacteria Streptomycetes
- Dame Lab: Chromosome Structure and Function in Bacteria and Archaea
- Lamers Lab: Mechanisms of high fidelity DNA replication
- Smits Lab: Reconstruction of Gene Regulatory Network of the Gram Positive Pathogenic Bacterium Clostridium difficile
- van Wezel Lab: Control of Growth, Cell Division and of Antibiotic Production in Streptomyces